Threading & finishing
In order to ensure an optimised final product, several post-processing phases are often required. We have extensive knowledge and solid experience with each individual phase and how they interact in combination with each other. Below is a selection of the post-processing steps that can be carried out at Wulkan.
- threading screws M3 - M20
- knurling / thread rolling
- special threads inch, stainless and Taptite
- special machines for groove turning, drilling, internal threading, slot milling
- own machinery for two-pointed rivets.
- SEMS screw machinery (integrated washers)
- Vision inspection equipment for optimal control
- washing solvents from items
- temperature-agitation process with detergent that purifies the items