Surface treatment MS4-20
Stands out from the crowd year after year
MS4-20 is a unique surface treatment developed in Mattssons’ screw laboratory. The surface treatment achieves high corrosion resistance without compromising assembly efficiency. The treatment is a zinc-nickel based process with similar caractharestics as corrosion class C4 according to EN ISO 12944-2. Examples of other treatments and materials for this class are hot-galvanised (FZV) and stainless material (A2).
MS4-20 is only offered through the Mattssons Group.
MS4-20 has many advantages
- Corrosion resistant – Similar to stainless and hot-galvanised
- Affordable – applied to steel that is cheaper than stainless
- High hardness – coating is independent of steel hardness
- Resistant – high resistance to surface damage from hits and impacts
- Effective – tight friction control increases effectiveness during assembly
- No mess – thin surface makes it suitable for smaller dimensions
- Versatile – can be used with steel, stainless and aluminium joints
- Gentle – MS4-20 is free of hexavalent chromium and conforms to the RoHS Directive
- High availability – application in Sweden provides flexibilit
A versatile, easy choice
Replace multiple solutions with one high-performance product. With high corrosion-resistance, combined with its ability to function with multiple materials, such as steel, stainless steel, aluminium, and other galvanic coatings, the MS4-20 is the only thing you need.